FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed for viscosity/consistency measurement of gels, pastes, creams, putty, gelatin and other non-flowing substances.
- A Brookfield Viscometer or Rheometer is mounted on the Helipath drive motor and a T-bar spindle is attached to the viscometer using a special coupling. The drive motor slowly lowers or raises the viscometer so that the T-bar spindle creates a helical path through the test sample thus eliminating the problem of “channeling”.
- Compatible with standard Brookfield Viscometers and DV3T Rheometers
- Simple to set up and clean
- Provides a solution for hard-to-measure materials
- T-Bar Spindles
- Can be used with any standard Brookfield Viscometer and is supplied complete with a set of six T-bar spindles and a special coupling.
MAGNETIC SPINDLE COUPLING OPTION
The Helipath Stand can also available to purchase with a Magnetic Spindle Coupling Option. This option allows spindles to be quickly attached and removed, and may also help prevent against damage that can occur from frequent spindle changes or multiple users. Existing Helipath Spindles can also be retrofitted with a special coupling adapter. Please contact Brookfield or an authorized dealer for details and part numbers.