- 8 hp Briggs & Stratton, air cooled, twin cylinder engine, electric start, charging system, and spark arrestor fitted to the exhaust.
- Digital tachometer/hour meter.
- Direct drive, positive displacement blower with corrosion resistant air filter/silencer.
- Electric, stainless steel solenoid valves.
- Directional adjustable nozzle head.
- Liquid filled pressure gauge to monitor nozzle air pressure.
- No chemical flows through the vehicle cab.
- Supplied on a wheeled cart for maneuverability in large buildings.
- Shock absorbing vibration pads that cut vibration to a minimum.
- Quality gauge on the gasoline tank.
- Single nozzle to produce a precise droplet size for optimal results.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- Chemical resistant
- Heavy duty 12 volt battery.
- Manual choke.
- Automatic engine.