- High accuracy benchtop bromide ion meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Selectable multiple concentration units including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- mV measurement can be used to check the performance of the ion selective electrode.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the slope of sensor.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 8 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
temperature unit, stability condition, etc
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.